Kentucky State Parks
The State Parks of Kentucky have played an important role in the history of the state and they continue to educate and energize the public. Visitors can enjoy some of the most striking landscapes in Kentucky, play nationally recognized golf courses in Kentucky, find lakes that stretch as far as the eye can see and stay at state park lodges that combine historic charm with today’s conveniences.
Kentucky State Parks sought to increase SEO visibility and organic market share of parks.ky.gov, decrease technical SEO errors and to maintain and grow SEO performance.
- Increase the search engine visibility of http://parks.ky.gov
- Increase the SEO market share of http://parks.ky.gov
- Decrease the technical SEO error count of http://parks.ky.gov
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization for all 49 state parks and top-level pages
- Technical SEO Programming, including implementation of rich snippets for all park pages, fixing broken links, and fixing missing/duplicate/short title tags.
From March 30, 2016 to August 3, 2016, http://parks.ky.gov increased SEO visibility by 21%, increased SEO market share by 28% and decreased technical SEO error count by 739%.
Results March 30, 2016 through August 3, 2016
- Increase in SEO Visibility 21%
- Increase in SEO Market Share 28%
- Reduced technical SEO error count by 739%