On April 25, Aristotle’s provider of broadband connection to the Internet, TW Telecom, will be down for 20-30 minutes for scheduled maintenance between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. Mountain Time. (For more info on this, visit Aristotle News.) So since that could be a bummer to our night-owl users, we’ve rounded up the Top 10 Things to Do While the Internet is Down.
While this list is by no means exhaustive, we see it as a good starting point. There are hundreds of things to do without the Internet. Unfortunately, the most we could come up with are these ten. How did people live before the Internet?
1. Take down your Christmas tree. What is wrong with you?
2. Take photos of your cat to post as soon as the Internet comes back.
3. Think of a great comeback to that guy you were arguing with in the comments section of ESPN.com.
4. Enjoy a meal without taking a picture of it.
5. Express your feelings through the Spray tool on Microsoft Paint.
7. Discover the secrets of the universe. Tell no one.
8. Secretly watch all the episodes of Real Housewives you’ve stored on your DVR on “accident” because you “don’t know how to turn off Series Recording.”
9. Spend quality time with your family. You remember their names, right?
10. Promise yourself to spend more time away from the Internet. No, seriously. Stop laughing.